Specialized Facial Treatments
Specialized Facial Treatments with Devices
- Microdermabrasion: is a deep exfoliation technique that uses microcrystals in order to remove dead cells, lighten skin complexion and to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, pigmentation marks, dilated pores, scars and stretch marks. A facial treatment is also included.
- Oxygen Therapy: using a device that provides pure oxygen at high pressure, this technique drives active serums into the deepest layers of the skin. It stimulates cellular renewal, deeply nourishes the skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and slows the aging process. This treatment is used by many Hollywood stars. A facial treatment is also included.
- Muscle Stimulation Therapy: technique that uses microcurrent which stimulates the muscles of the face, to smooth out the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to firm and redefine facial contours. Ideal for skin lacking tonus. A facial treatment is also included.
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapy: using pulsed current, this technique promotes the elimination of toxins, reduces the appearance of acne and lightens the skin. A facial treatment is also included.
- Radio Frequency Therapy: anti-aging treatment using bipolar radio frequency to heat the tissues. It increases cellular renewal, as well as collagen and elastin synthesis. The result is a tighter, softer, hydrated and more youthful looking skin with a radiant complexion. A facial treatment is also included.
- Light Therapy: using LED lights; green light appeases and attenuates redness; blue light helps to reduce acne; and red light minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and helps to firm and tighten the skin. A facial treatment is also included.
- Photorejuvenation: an upscale beauty treatment that uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to heat tissues in order to rejuvenate the look of the face and to reduce the skin’s imperfections (wrinkles, age spots, redness, etc). It naturally promotes the process of cellular regeneration and stimulates the formation of new collagen and elastin fibers. Facial treatment not included.
- Thermocoagulation: a specialized treatment using high frequency current to instantly reduce the appearance of several types of skin imperfection and redness to the face and body (damage to tiny blood vessels, couperose). Facial treatment not included.